The Pink Ribbon Chronicles are going virtual, baby!


Since my diagnosis on July 30, I have been e-mailing updates to friends and family to communicate information and share my story. My "Pink Ribbon Chronicles" has been a great way to keep everyone informed and I've loved the responses I've gotten - they have often pulled me through when I needed it. A good friend of mine, Sonja (pictured here with me after she shaved her head with me on Friday night, then proceeded to WIN Race for the Cure on Sunday, racing for me!) suggested that I create a blog that would not only allow me to share information, but photos and other goodies as well, and I loved the idea but didn't know exactly how to go about it. Well, thanks to Sonja, (a blogger herself - check out www.gosonja.com) The Pink Ribbon Chronicles are going virtual!!

I will now be using this format instead of e-mail updates to communicate, which is very exciting. I'll be able to share information more efficiently, add tons of photos, and blog about things in a more casual way, all the while knowing that you all will still get the info you need!! I'm still getting the hang of this, but I'm pretty sure you can subscribe to my blog, so you can find out when I've updated it, or just check back as often as you'd like. I'll be figuring it out right along with you...

Thanks to Son for making me a "blogger" (yikes!) - I already know I'm going to get addicted! Stay tuned for more adventures...

Love, Amy

2 comments:

goSonja said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying and embracing your new blog. Who knows how many you will touch!

Sonja Wieck said...

This is a little test comment. If you want to comment on Amys blog and you are having trouble you can choose Name/URL in the comment drop down box, type your name, leave the url blank and then type your comment.

Post a Comment